Join us in this one of a kind aquatic adventure! That’s because no one else in Puerto Rico offers “Skipper-yourself” Mini Boat, Snorkeling Day Trips!
Bioluminescent Night Kayaking
$58 l 2 Hours l Ages 6+ | Check-In 30min before
- Person Ages 6+
Kayak like you Never Have Before!
Please Note: The best nights to see the bioluminescence are during the new moon. Visibility of the phenomenon can be impaired by strong moonlight, like that of a full moon.
Please refer to this Lunar Calendar for information on the moon cycles!
Explore one of nature’s most impressive phenomenons! Kayak the mangrove channels to Laguna Grande. Bioluminescent water is like a mosaic of light resembling fireflies. There, with every paddle stroke, you will experience the bioluminescent caused by tiny organisms. The water around you will become full of sparkling spots. We are professional and experienced guides that love what we do. We are looking forward to sharing our knowledge and passion for a very special place on our island. We take very seriously our commitment to the maintenance of such a delicate environment, so we ask you to help us by being respectful. And yes, you can join us if this is your first kayaking experience. We will take care of you!
- Minimum Age: 6
- Maximum weight limit: 250 pounds per person/450 pounds per kayak
- Not advisable for guests with epilepsy, a heart condition, neck, back, shoulder, hip, knee, leg, wrist or physical condition are not permitted to participate
- Not allowed for pregnant women. Please contact us in case of any health or physical condition
We supply our customers with:
- Life jackets
- Frontal and backlights on kayaks
- Mosquito natural repellent
- Bottle of Water /snacks
- This is a water sport activity, keep it simple by wearing comfortable clothing that can get wet, bring as less as possible come ready for action
- Water shoes. No flipflops or Barefoot
- No drunkenness, no alcoholic beverages
- No plastic on the kayak
- Bring a towel and extra dry cloth
- None electronics items such as phone, cameras. Bioluminescence is visual to your eye not to lenses
- No jewelry
- If you use eyeglasses use a cord strap to keep them safe
Directions to our location at Las Croabas, Fajardo will be provided in your confirmation email.