- Participant Recommended for ages 10 and up
Explore Puerto Rico’s caves on this thrilling guided tour
This tour involves walking on rugged terrain and may be difficult for small children.
Tour not recommended for children under 10 years old.
What to Expect:
- Take a fun and fascinating tour of two stunning Puerto Rican caves
- Catch incredible views of the island’s tallest peak from Window Cave
- See petroglyphs and learn about the island’s indigenous people
- Make the most of limited time with hotel pickup and drop-off included
Note to customers: At tourism Family we strive to offer the BEST possible experience to our guests. This is not a cookie-cutter style tour. If you want to capture the perfect picture, listen to Puerto Rican music, or stop along the way for a fresh coconut, let us know and we will make it happen! We love Puerto Rico and we want our guests to love it too, so get ready to have some fun while seeing Puerto Rico on this fun, personal, trip!
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from hotels in the Old San Juan area, Condado, Ocean Park and Isla Verde areas
- Transport by air-conditioned van
- Professional, bilingual guide (English and Spanish)
- Bottled water
- Snacks: fruit and granola bars
- Entrance fees to the Window Cave and the Indian Cave ($20 and $5)
- Closed toe shoes
- Money for lunch and gratuity