Waterfall and Cueva del Indio: North Coast of Puerto Rico from San Juan
Great for adventure seekers! | Roundtrip Transportation from San Juan
- Adult Ages 13 - 59
- Child Ages 10-12 | Children under 10 not recommended
- Senior Ages 60+
Guided tour of the world’s largest radio telescope and the famous Cueva del Indio
This tour involves walking on rugged terrain and may be difficult for small children.
Tour not reccomended for children under 10 years old.
What to Expect:
- Full-day tour to Arecibo Observatory, and Cueva del Indio from San Juan
- Guided tour of the world’s largest radio telescope
- View petroglyphs at the Indian’s Cave
- Explore a black magnetic sand beach
- Pickup and drop-off from San Juan area hotels
Note to our guest: At tourism Family we strive to offer the BEST possible experience to our guests. This is not a cookie-cutter style tour. If you want to capture the perfect picture, listen to Puerto Rican music, or stop along the way for a fresh coconut, let us know and we will make it happen! We love Puerto Rico and we want our guests to love it, too, so get ready to have some fun while seeing Puerto Rico on this fun, personal, trip!
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from hotels in the Old San Juan area, Condado, Ocean Park and Isla Verde areas
- Live commentary in English and Spanish
- Bottled water
- Snacks: fruit and granola bars
- Arecibo Observatory entrance fee ($12 for adults, $8 for kids 4-12 and seniors 60+)
- Indian’s Cave entrance fee ($5 per person)
- Closed toe shoes (no flip-flops)
- Swim gear
- Money for lunch