- Person (CRZAM Zipline - With lunch)
- Person (CRZPM Zipline - No lunch)
- People No lunch on Mondays
The Campo Rico Ziplining Adventure starts off by walking through the lush northern coastal plains. We will take a moderate 15-minute hike through the limestone formations. After reaching the top of the first mountain you will be overwhelmed by the majestic view where the coastline meets the Atlantic Ocean. The adventurers will experience 5 exhilarating ziplines, including one of the longest ziplines in Puerto Rico measuring 1,000 feet long at 200 feet above ground which will glide you across beautiful sceneries of the ocean, mountains, plantain fields and lagoons. Our professionally installed ziplines designed by engineers have double cables and pulleys for extra security. We count with 5 canopy hanging bridges that add to the excitement of this adventure while you trek at 30 feet high above the trees. Our last zipline lands in the unique hilltop Mojito Bar where the tourists will have the opportunity to buy refreshing beverages, cold beer and the BEST MOJITOS IN TOWN in the cash bar.
The price for the Campo Rico Ziplining Adventure AM Session with homemade puertorrican lunch is $105 per person + tax.
The price for the Campo Rico Ziplining Adventure PM Session without lunch is $95 per person + tax.
For tourists driving to Hacienda Campo in Carolina, which is very close to the main airport, the meeting time at Hacienda Campo Rico is 8:30am or 1:30pm. The directions to Hacienda Campo Rico are posted in our Contact webpage. You must follow these directions since the GPS does not work with this particular location which is a 2,300-acre subtropical forest.
• The AM Session includes a homemade puertorrican lunch.
• The PM Session DOES NOT include lunch.
• Participants must have a good physical condition, have good endurance, good balance and coordination.
• Participants must be between the ages of 7 and 68.
• Maximum weight allowed is 230 lbs; if the participant is 6″ tall or taller we can accept up to 250 lbs. We accept a maximum waist line of 42″ and a maximum thigh measurement of 26″.
• Children less than 70 lbs. can do a tandem-ride accompanied by one of our certified tour guides to make sure they make it across the ziplines.
• Persons with recent injuries, surgeries, pregnancies or any other health or physical condition which makes performing the activity dangerous for you and the group are not allowed to participate.
• You cannot participate if you suffer any impediments including heart problems, back problem, neck problems, respiratory ailments, epileptic seizures, have a weakness or medical problems with your legs, are blind or visually impaired, are hearing impaired and/or are under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
• Guests must be ambulatory. Wheelchairs (collapsible or electric) are not permitted. Ecoquest will deny participation to guests arriving in wheelchairs or electric scooters.
• This activity is NOT recommended for participants afraid of heights. The participants are required to concentrate and follow instructions in order to accomplish the zipline courses safely.
• Safety equipment
• Bilingual guides
Guide and Safety Information
All Ecoquest tour guides are certified in First Aid Training and Risk Management.
Our professionally installed ziplines designed by engineers have double cables and pulleys for extra security. Ecoquest ziplines follow the ACCT standards and are inspected regularly by certified professionals.
Since 2006, Ecoquest has been offering first-class, safe and adventurous excursions to fascinating places in Puerto Rico. Ecoquest tours are the only ones certified in Puerto Rico by the American Challenge Course Technology. We count with certified tour guides in First Aid Training and Risk Management. Ecoquest is endorsed by the Puerto Rico’s Tourism Company and the Puerto Rico Hotel & Tourism Association. Our company is an active member of the Florida-Caribbean Cruise Association. Ecoquest’s positive testimonials in TripAdvisor has made us earn TripAdvisor’s Certificates of Excellence from 2010 until the present time. Ecoquest has earned the 2014 Caribbean’s Best Tour Operator award by Carnival Cruise Lines.