The Campo Rico Sunset Ziplining starts off by an easy 15-minute hike through the lush coastal plains and the karst region. After reaching the top of the first mountain you will be overwhelmed by the majestic view where the coastline meets the Atlantic Ocean. Then we will trek across 5 hanging canopy bridges suspended 30 feet high across the trees. The adventurers will experience 5 exhilarating ziplines, including the Big Momma measuring 1,000 feet long at 200 feet above ground which will glide you across a beautiful sunset scenery of the ocean shoreline, mountains and lagoons.
• Participants must have a good physical condition, have good endurance, good balance and coordination.
• Participants must be between the ages of 7 and 68.
• Maximum weight allowed is 230 lbs; if the participant is 6″ tall or taller we can accept up to 250 lbs. We accept a maximum waist line of 42″ and a maximum thigh measurement of 26″.
• There us no minimum weight restrictions. Children less than 70 lbs. can do a tandem-ride accompanied by one of our certified tour guides to make sure they make it across the ziplines.
• Persons with recent injuries, surgeries, pregnancies or any other health or physical condition which makes performing the activity dangerous for you and the group are not allowed to participate.
• You cannot participate if you suffer any impediments including heart problems, back problem, neck problems, respiratory ailments, epileptic seizures, have a weakness or medical problems with your legs, are blind or visually impaired, are hearing impaired and/or are under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
• Guests must be ambulatory. Wheelchairs (collapsible or electric) are not permitted. Ecoquest will deny participation to guests arriving in wheelchairs or electric scooters.
• This activity in NOT recommended for participants afraid of heights. The participants are required to concentrate and follow instructions in order to accomplish the zipline courses safely.
• If you are booking for the same day, it is highly recommended to call our Reservation Center at 787-529-2496.
• Safety equipment
• Bilingual guides
(The Campo Rico Sunset Ziplining DOES NOT include transportation and meal.)
Guide and Safety Information
All Ecoquest tour guides are certified in First Aid Training and Risk Management.
Our professionally installed ziplines designed by engineers have double cables and pulleys for extra security. Ecoquest ziplines follow the ACCT standards and are inspected regularly by certified professionals.
Since 2006, Ecoquest has been offering first-class, safe and adventurous excursions to fascinating places in Puerto Rico. Ecoquest tours are the only ones certified in Puerto Rico by the American Challenge Course Technology. We count with certified tour guides in First Aid Training and Risk Management. Ecoquest is endorsed by the Puerto Rico’s Tourism Company and the Puerto Rico Hotel & Tourism Association. Our company is an active member of the Florida-Caribbean Cruise Association and the Professional Ropes Course Association. Ecoquest’s positive testimonials in TripAdvisor has made us earn TripAdvisor’s Certificates of Excellence from 2010 until the present time. Ecoquest has recently earned the 2014 Caribbean’s Best Tour Operator award by Carnival Cruise Lines.