8:30pm / 12:30pm / 3:00pm
$135 + tax per person Entrance Fee, Round Trip Transportation
- An Eco-Adventure – For outdoor enthusiast and nature lovers.
- Canopy Zip-Line – Hiking trails in the surrounding landscape of the Rainforest foothills.
- Experience- Thrill ride of 11 carbon fiber ziplines and two rappels, as you enjoy aerial views of the lush Rainforest flora
- After the Tour – the opportunity to swim in three of the most beautiful natural pools in Puerto Rico.
- Live Comment – Fully guided and live comment in English or Spanish.
- Admision Fee
- Transportation -Round trip transportation to and from your San Juan area.
Know Before You Book
- Minimum age is 8 years.
- Zip-Line tour operates even if it rain, except in the case of extreme weather events or any warnings by the local weather authorities or NOAA .
- Zip-line tour last around 2 hours.
- Maximum weight is 275 lbs (131kg) per person.
- At least 4 people are required for this activity to take place
Smart casual clothes, lightweight natural fabrics, synthetic clothing and don’t forget your swimsuit foe swimming in the river after the tour. No flip-flops
What to bring?
- Remove any dangling jewelry and rings before arriving.
- Bring a camera
What not to bring or wear?
We suggest that you try to avoid wearing jeans or sweats. Don’t bring any valuables you don’t want to get wet, lose or damage.
In case you want to leave any article, you can leave it at the registration table.
What’s the cancellation policy?
To reserve a space, a credit card number is required. All cancellations are subject to a $10 per person cancellation fee. We require a 24 hour cancellation notice to be eligible for a full refund less $ 10 per person cancellation fee, otherwise your credit card will be charged. Peniel Access Eco Tours cancels due to unsafe weather conditions or any recommendation from the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, NOAA. A full refund will be given if we cancel for safety reasons.
Do you still take out trips if it is raining?
Yes, this tour take place in the Rainforest.
Is it okay if I have a drink before coming on the tour?
NO. Anyone who is visibly under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate and will still be charged.
I have other questions not answered in this FAQ what shall I do?
Call us at (787) 463-1940 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
I had such a great time, what can I do to recommend you to others?
Like us on Facebook @ accesstourspr and share a review with others in TripAdvisor @ Peniel Access Eco Tours.